Monday, December 6, 2010

Tien Chi Ginseng

Tien chi root is sweet and slightly bitter in taste, and warming in action. It stops bleeding while simultaneously reducing blood congestion and clotting. It also relaxes, detoxifies and repairs blood vessels, and speeds wound healing. It is a mild tonic.
http://oneearthherbs.squarespace.com

It's very hard and very difficult to break it.


This tien Chi Ginseng is normally good as blood circulation. When someone is hurt, we usually recommend tien chi ginseng.

Tien Chi is also good for promoting gowth in teenager. My boy was rather short for his age so I gave him tien chi powder. He drank before he slept. Now he has grown tall n taller than me..

2 comments:

MeRy said...

I am not familiar with those Chinese herb...but I love to drink chinese herbal soup.

wenn said...

Chinese herbal soup is nutritious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...