Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello! Haagen-Dazs!


Haagen-Dazs at Mid Valley!

Häagen-Dazs (pronounced /ˈhɑːɡəndɑːs/) is a brand of ice-cream, established by Polish immigrants Reuben and Rose Mattus in the Bronx, New York, in 1961. Starting with only three flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and coffee, the company opened its first retail store in Brooklyn, NY, on November 15, 1976 and then offered franchises throughout the United States and 54 other countries around the world. Häagen-Dazs produces ice cream, ice cream bars, ice cream cakes, sorbet and frozen yogurt. The company that sells Häagen-Dazs products in the US is located in Oakland, California.

15 comments:

WhiteStar said...

WAHH!! new blog?? XD

LOVE Haagen Dazs! =D

Small Kucing said...

you really tempt me

Gabriel said...

haagen dazs!tempted. :(

BoeyJoey said...

thanks for dropping by my blog :-) haagan-daz is my fave too!

ChrisAu said...

wow..wow...Haagen Dazs....i like!!

LifeRamblings said...

i love haagen dazs. best wishes on your new blog.

Alice Law said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by My Little Sprouts! I love Haagen Dazs over Baskin... thanks for sharing!^-^

Have a nice day!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your post is yummy!

Reanaclaire said...

hello HD, i miss you too!! hahaha.. i love ice cream.. esp the fondue..

Yannie said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Angie said...

I rarely find Haagen Dazs now. But their ice creams are way too delicious haha..;D

foongpc said...

Pandalicious!! I love Haagen Dazs!!! : D

Ayie said...

yummy ice cream!

btw, thanks for dropping by my jif pj.

cre8tone said...

Yummy ice cream!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
I wonder how should I address you?
Anyway, will add your blog into my blogroll, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...