Sunday, September 16, 2012

Courtesy in commenting

I realised that some people just can't comment nicely. They would love to be rude and unfriendly. 

It happened to me once whereby a commenter just wrote 'zzzzzz' on the comment box. At first, I just ignored it and just deleted it. Then it happened again and again. Becoming impatient, I wrote on my facebook wall.

If you don't like my posts, please do not zzzz on it.

I was being kind and I didn't even disclose the identity of the person.

This person happened to be a blogger too who was also a facebook friend.

When that person saw my message on the wall, immediately I was unfriended. This showed that person was guilty but didn't come forward to apologize.

I could only say good riddance and from that day onwards, I didn't visit that person's blog anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...